Let's be quite clear here, NOBODY wakes up in the morning and changes their life to full All-Natural living. Yes, we have been all there. And it is quite daunting.
Most of the time something happened, you made already other changes, or someone inspires you to make the switch. So, where do you start?
Definitely - Step by Step. Research, learn and implement.
We want to make sure not only are we living with purpose and happiness every day, but we also want to be more conscious of the chemicals that we bring into the home.
We slowly started implementing small changes to the products we use in our home and have become more aware of chemicals and what they can do to our kids. These could have been small, but they do make a big difference in not only our family’s overall health but our moods and outlook as well.
So, here are the 5 Steps to living "more" natural:
- use ingredients you already have like vinegar, lemon juice or baking soda (see recipe below)
- support your local businesses and shop at markets, there are plenty of natural makers out to make your life easier
- choose one product you want to change next, research, learn swap
- read good natural living blogs and join a FB group
- find an essential oil blend that supports the mood you want to create
Natural Surface Spray
Prep time: 2 minutes
Difficulty: Very easy
1 clean empty spray bottle
250ml white vinegar
250ml distilled water
1 lemon, juiced and strained
20-40 drops essential oil of choice
(our favourites: Teatree, rosemary, lemon, orange, peppermint, lavender, eucalyptus)
Combine all ingredients in a clean, empty spray bottle, attach nozzle, label and shake well to combine.
To use, spray over surface that needs cleaning, wipe with a warm, rinsed cloth.
Happy "natural" Living until next time.